Royal-Cravates

Welcome to Croatian military forum: Royal-Cravates

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Royal-Cravates

Welcome to Croatian military forum: Royal-Cravates

Royal-Cravates

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Croatian military forum

4 posters

Nisu članice NATO: Ukraina

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Nisu članice NATO: Ukraina Empty Nisu članice NATO: Ukraina

Postaj by Admin ned tra 17, 2016 12:06 pm

Casopis DefenseExpress u pdf formatu:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tenk "Tireks" predlaže se kao novi ukrajinski tenk u tranziciji.
    Trazi se sustinska modernizacija MBT T-64. Cilj je da bi se osiguralo brza popuna zastite oklopnih i mehaniziranih jedinica ovim tenkom, koji po svojoj borbenoj učinkovitosti će bit konkurentan sa planiranim tenkovima.
    Uz uvođenje sustava na taktičkoj razini i prelazit ce i najmoderniji ukrajinski tenk "BM Bulat ".
    U smislu "Učinkovitost - cijena" "Tireks", prema strucnjacima, prelazi sve mogućnosti tenkova T-64 kao i BM "Bulat", posebno u mobilnosti i korištenju spremnika naoružanja noću, ali se u odnosu na njega parametri cijena (tražiti materijal na magazin stranica 16-27).

Izvor: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mihal
    Mihal

Nisu članice NATO: Ukraina Empty Re: Nisu članice NATO: Ukraina

Postaj by Mihal uto tra 19, 2016 11:18 pm

jos malo iz Ukrainske ponude:

Važan čimbenik u borbenih sposobnosti domaćeg zrakoplovstva sigurno stoji zrakoplovno oružje. Na žalost, mnogo toga je jos iz proizvodnje iz sovjetskog doba, ali ukrajinski proizvođači već imaju nekoliko prilagođenih rješenja koje može, u određenoj mjeri, osigurati provedbu borbenih zadaca.

Ukrajina ima dovoljno veliki prostor za razvoj ovog područja oružja.
    Glavno oružje za dalekometni zrak borbene ukrajinskog MiG- 29 i Su-27 je R-27 raketa, razvijen na razne načine tijekom sovjetske ere u KB "Vympel" (Rusija) i komercijalno proizvedena u Kijevu na "Art". U Ukrajina, R-27 je proizveden u nekoliko verzija, za razliku korištenje dvije vrste navođenje: poluaktyvnoyi radar (R-27R) i toplinsku (R-27t). dakle, od kojih svaki može biti opremljena motorima s povećanim enerhoozbroyenistyu i stoga imaju oznaku R-27ER i R -27ET.

- - - - R-27 - "AIR-TO-AIR" GUIDED MISSILE - - - -  

Published: 17 March 2017

A special place among "Air-to-air" aircraft missiles, created in Soviet times, is taken by intermediate-range and long-range R-27 missiles (NATO classification - AA-10 Alamo). Such missiles are equipped on all modifications of MiG-29 and Su-27 fighters. By now, the R-27 modifications with active and semi-active radar and thermal seekers are used in almost 20 countries around the world.
    R-27 missiles are designed to intercept and destroy aeroplanes and helicopters of all types, unmanned aerial vehicles and cruise missiles in a aerial fight at intermediate and long distances, during autonomous and group actions of carrier aircraft, day and night, in visual and bad weather conditions, from any direction, against the background of earth and sea, with active information, firing and maneuvering enemy countermeasures.

The R-27 missiles are produced at the facilities of the State joint-stock holding company "Artem" (Kyiv) - aircraft missiles series assembly headquarters plant in the former Soviet Union. At this stage the company is included in SC "Ukrobornprom" and is solving tasks of the maximum R-27 production localisation in Ukraine. SJSHC "Artem" partners are other companies of the concern - in particular, the State Enterprise "Scientific-Production Association" Pavlograd Chemical Plant", which is responsible for the creation and production of composite propellants for missile engines.

The R-27 is produced in several modifications. These modifications are characterized by the use of two types of seekers- semi-active radar (SAR) and infra-red (IR) (aka "heat") seeker; as well as two types of powerplants - with standard and increased power loading. Modifications of SAR seeker are designated as R-27R and R-27ER, and of IR seeker as R-27T, R-27ET. In control system of all missiles, in addition to seeker, an inertial navigation system with radio-correction is included. Also a modification of the R-27AE missile with active radar seeker (inertial guidance with radio-correction and active radar homing in the final phase of flight) is developed. As is known, using of rockets with SAR seeker the target is exposed from radar of aeroplane that conducted the launch. The emanation source of missiles with active radar seeker of is placed on the rocket.

The "E" letter in the R-27 rocket designation index indicates that the missile has increased powerplant power landing, "energetic" and has increased operating range. So, for R-27R missiles (inertial guidance with radio-correction and semi-active radar homing in the final phase of flight), the declared operating range is 80 km, and for the R-27RE - up to 130 km. For the R-27T (all-aspect passive infra-red self-direction) operating range of up to 70 km, and for the R-27TE - up to 120 km. So in fact the R-27 missiles pretend to be simultaneously assigned to the missiles of an intermediate and long range. Also it should be noted that developers and manufacturers of guided aircraft armament in the product brochures usually specify missile operating range in ideal conditions, which disorients in some ways.

All-aspect R-27 missile attacks the target in any of its initial position in the 50 targeting angle field for SARS and 55 for the IRS. Target lock-on is conducted in an altitude range from 25 m to 25 km with a maximum overage (detraction) of 10 km at targets speed up to 3500 km/h and G force up to 8 g. The combined use of R-27 missiles in aircraft ammunition, with a variety of seekers increases ECM protection and effectiveness of armament plan of aircraft system in general.

Ukraine is quite a major supplier of the R-27 guided aircraft missiles to the foreign market. The main customer of the intermediate and long range guided missiles are countries where Su-27 and MiG-29 fighters are put into service. For the last seven to five years, until 2013, Ukraine exported more than 3 thousand missiles in different modifications.

As for seekers, for the equipping of R-27R missiles in Ukraine JSC "Kyiv factory" Radar" produces semi-active radar seeker RGS-27 (industrial index 9B1101K), a seeker target lock-on range is 25 km. "Radar" R-27 modifications are homed by radiation reflected from the target, emitted by airborne radar (RLS) N019/N019M "Sapfir-29/29M" radar aiming system RLPK-29 (manufactured by Ukrainian State Enterprise "Novator", located in the Khmelnitsky city) on lightweight MiG-29 fighters or airborne radar N001 "Mech" type (also produced by "Novator"), that is part of the radar aiming system RLPK-27 of Su-27 heavy tactical fighter.

R-27T/ET rockets subfamily are equipped with heat/infrared seeker (IRS) "Mayak-80M" (MK-80M) with a single-channel monoblock photosensor designed and manufactured by Ukrainian State Enterprise of Special Instrumentation "Arsenal". An important advantage of MK-80M compared with most of the "classic" (non-thermal-imaging) IRS is also the possibility of long-term (up to three hours) reliable system operation. Moreover, with some reduction of lock-on range, infra-red seeker "Mayak-80M" is able to well-function for a prolonged period even in the absence of coolant.

"Gurt-M" system

Also, Ukraine is the actual monopolist in the production of checkout equipment for the R-27 missile exploitation and other types of aircraft guided armament. Such unique military armament is manufactured by a state enterprise "Kiev State Design Bureau "Luch". Automated control systems of the "Gurt" type are able to provide monitoring of aircraft guided armament condition, make his diagnosis, on-time service, and, if necessary, repair of complex and expensive aircraft armament. Also "Luch" (Kiev) produces improved and modernized "Gurt-M" system. "Gurt-M" system performs control, diagnostics and preparing to the use of more than 50 modifications of aircraft armament. We are talking about almost all types of aircraft "air-to-air" and "air-to-surface" missiles and guided bombs of the Soviet, Russian, Ukrainian-Russian production, as well as prospective aircraft weapons. "Gurt-M" is exported to countries which have aircraft armament of the Soviet and post-Soviet production in the arsenal.

Osprey
    Osprey

Postaj by Osprey sub tra 23, 2016 11:00 am

Iskustva Donbasa u modernizaciju UKRAJINSKIH MI-8

Prijevoz i borbenih helikoptera odigrao značajnu ulogu u borbama u istočnoj Ukrajini, koja se karakterizira velikom dinamikom i nedostatak podataka na prvoj crti. Na temelju iskustva u Ukrajini razvili koncept pomoću helikoptera, uzimajući u obzir zahtjeve modernog bojišta. U okviru trenutno u modernizaciju Mi-8t, koji su naoružani sa svim vrstama oružanih snaga Ukrajine i Nacionalne Garde Ukrajine.

Što se tiče oružja helikoptera Mi-8MSB-B, on sadrži dvije po tri točke ovjesa, razvijene firmom "Motor sich" za univerzalne pilone koji su postavljeni na njih. To omogućuje korištenje oružja obje ruske i ukrajinske produkcije. Prvo, tu je 80mm nenavođene rakete AR-8 (različitih verzija) u ukrajinska inacica B8V20MSB 20.
    Helikopteri također mogu nositi protutenkovskih navođenih projektila "Barrier-u" i "Sturm-V" Ukrajinski proizvodnje i rakete "IGLA" klasa "zrak-zrak".

S vanjske točke mogu biti smješteni i 30mm minobacača AG-17a, 7,62 mm strojnice (hshh-7,62), 12,7 mm strojnice (12,7 ato ja KT-12.7), te i 23-mm zrakoplova top GS-23. Dodano na ove opreme za rudarstvo i zračne bombe težine do 600 kg. U budućnosti se planira kao korištenje elektroničkih istraživanja blokova i blokova postavljanje prepreka ili početkom trutovi kontejnera, uključujući i bubnjevima.

Optoelektronska glava PM LKT SPC "Photopribor", koja je predstavljen s helikopterom Mi-8MSB-B u studenom 2015. godine. Fotografija "Motor Sich".

Tu su modernizirani sustavi : ciljnicki sustav laserskog "Adros" FPM - 01 KB, ukrajinski proizvodnje "hadrona" i digitalni sustav kontrole SK3-8V oružja - sve od istog proizvođača. Trenutno, sustav za kontrolu vatre nema moderne Optoelektronski glavu, prisutnost koja bi znatno povećati mogućnost pečenja stroja.

Tijekom prošlogodišnje izložbe obranbene tehnike u Kijevu s Mi-8MSB-V optoelektronička prikazana glava-PM LKT tvrtke "Photopribor" iz Ukroboronprom. Ova promatranja stabiliziranog dizajn viđenje ovjes modul, dizajniran za korištenje na borbenih helikoptera Mi-24 umjesto ruskog analognog 9S475 .
    Modul PM-LKT također može se koristiti na helikopterima Mi-8 a pruza sposobnost i-vođena protuoklopnim raketama "Barrier-V" Ukrajinski proizvodnje s rasponom od 7,5 km.

Kabina Mi-8MSB-u ekrani višenamjenski sustav za globalno pozicioniranje GPS i radara vremenske i podzemnim uvjetima.

Također, u području avionike, se planira suradnju s ITWL, koji ima zanimljivu ponudu modularne digitalne avionike, između ostalog, razvijen za helikoptere Mi-8, Mi-24 i.
    U Poljskoj se koristi na strojevima tipa W-3PL Głuszec.

Zadnja promjena: Osprey; čet stu 17, 2016 10:26 pm; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Postaj by Admin ned lis 09, 2016 1:14 pm

Najbrze rastuca vojna industrija ...

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Postaj by Admin pet lis 14, 2016 9:10 pm

Miro.Kalas

Postaj by Miro.Kalas sri pro 07, 2016 5:04 pm

nesto domace .....

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Postaj by Admin sub tra 15, 2017 1:46 pm

AN-132D FIRST FLIGHT

Published: 06 April 2017

AN-132D successfully performed its first flight. As soon as the plane landed at Hostomel Airport, the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and government officials greeted the crew.

This is the first plane with no Russian components – created by UKROBORONPROM SE “Antonov” – which is a good example of international cooperation between Ukraine and international aerospace giants.

AN-132D was created in record time. The program was launched in May 2015 and today the aircraft hit the sky. It has no Russian components – we launched international cooperation with global aircraft giants, including partners from USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France and other countries – Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS, Dowty Propellers.

Decision on implementation of An-132 program was based on the request of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia organizations, as well as aircraft operators. An-132D construction is the first stage of the program of creating light multipurpose aircraft of new generation AN-132.

An-132 is designed for short distance and medium-range routes, it will perform a wide range of tasks on transportation; different cargo cabin configurations are avaliable. The aircraft will have a cruising speed of 500 km / h and a maximum cruise altitude up to 9000 m with a maximum payload up to 9.2 tons. In future, a whole family of different purpose aircraft will be developed on the basis of An-132.
    An-132 also became the first aircraft, produced by the UOP Aircraft cluster that was created in 2016 as part of the reform strategy of Ukraine’s defense industry. Production and logistic algorithms – used by UKROBORONPROM while working on An-132 – will be used in other clusters.

Aircraft cluster allows Ukrainian aviation industry to operate as integrated, coordinated mechanisms with clear development to deeper integrate into the world market and international standards implementation.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Postaj by Admin sub tra 15, 2017 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

An - 132
    Light Multipurpose Transport Aircraft

An-132 - Light Multipurpose Transport Aircraft. First flight: 2016 © Antonov Company

Artistic illustration An-132 © Antonov Company

The corporation "Antonov" which is part of the State "Ukroboronprom" signed a contract in 2015 with Saudi Arabia (Taqnia Aeronaytics Co. and KACST: King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology) joint development of a lightweight multirole aircraft with name An-132.

An-132 - Transportation of light vehicles © Konstantinos Panitsidis
    Transportation of light vehicles © Konstantinos Panitsidis

It is a twin-engine high wing aircraft that evolved based on An-32. Thus the An-132 would have contemporary modernized cockpit and cargo cabin. Has redesigned wing, while the chamber of government will carry four large LCD screens multifunction and other subsystems.

An-132 - Transportation of military vehicles (Panhard VBL) © Konstantinos Panitsidis
    Transportation of military vehicles (Panhard VBL)
    © Konstantinos Panitsidis

The power plant consists of two turboprop engines P&W 150A with maximum power 5.070 shp each (Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) announced it will be participating in Ukrainian airframe OEM Antonov new AN-132D DEMO aircraft, part of its new generation of light, multi-purpose airplanes Program which is expected to be ready for demonstration in late 2016, source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

An-132 ISR/ MPA © Konstantinos Panitsidis
    Possible Locations for Equipment
    1: FO/IR; 2: Radar; 3: DF; 4: VHF/UHF; 5: Additional Antennas; 6: SPS;
    7: SATCOM; 8: HF Antenna

An-132 MAP
    An-132 Maritime Patrol Aircrfat version (An-132 MPA) © Konstantinos Panitsidis
    Maritime Patrol Aircrfat version

An-132 P
    An-132 Aerial Firefighting version © Konstantinos Panitsidis
    Aerial Firefighting version (An-32P)

According to the schedule of the first original program will be delivered for testing at the end of 2016. Agreement with the statements of "Antonov", total Saudi Arabia will acquire 80 aircraft An-132 type.

THREE-VIEW DRAWING
    An-132 - Light Multipurpose Transport Aircraft © Konstantinos Panitsidis

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Postaj by Admin sub tra 15, 2017 2:18 pm

Sponsored content

Postaj by Sponsored content